Tuesday, June 10, 2014

This past Saturday I completed another 7 days of worship. In previous blog entries I mentioned that I accepted an invitation from a daily devotional to commit to 7 days of worship. 
It was 7 days of me trying to get my thoughts in order and thinking on Godly things instead of worrying about things unnecessarily. I also kept bringing Him my heart and trusting Him with it completely. When I'd worry about something, I would be comforted in knowing that the safest place for my heart to be is in His hands. I kept bringing my heart back to Him and He brought me peace and rest where I normally had insecurity. 
Meditating on His words and giving Him my own words of worship helped me to feel His loving presence. Through His love, I have received more wisdom and guidance than I had before because I can hear Him clearer now that my mind is more steadfast on Him. 

Isaiah 26:3 You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You.

No comments: