Sunday, June 1, 2014

7 Days of Worship

About a week ago I came upon my daily devotional/prophetic word that I receive by e-mail. As I read it, there was an invitation for "7 days of worship". 

I gladly took the invitation and yesterday was my 7th day. In this blog post and the posts that follow, I wanted to share my experience. 
The first day of worship started off good on a Sunday at church. However, throughout the rest of the day, I noticed that I had to keep reminding myself of what my mind needed to be doing - worshipping. The next few days I had to keep redirecting my mind to be in worship to Him. It was a great eye opener to see what my mind tends to focus on and I realized what unnecessary thoughts and worries frequently clutter my mind. Choosing to continually turn back to worship brought peace and freedom to my heart, mind, and spirit. 

Here is an excerpt from the devotional/prophetic word: 
"There are many voices, many voices are speaking, many voices that you listen to and give heed to. For the next 7 days I want you to abandon all other voices. The way that you will abandon them, is to pipe in nothing but worship. Worship, and as you do it will become louder than every other voice you hear, and the worship will begin to change the way you think and feel about things. It is breaking up, yes breaking open the box of the pure anointing of your God." 

If this was encouraging and you'd like to receive these prophetic words in your email visit http://ft111.com to subscribe. 

No comments: