I don't have to look at my past because it's already been forgiven. I don't have to worry about my future because I can pray and because God is already there.
If I feel like I need to look behind me, all that I'll find is the Lord's goodness and mercy.
"Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever." (Psalm 23:6 NIV)
I can press on through the challenging times.
"Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead,"(Philippians 3:13 NIV).
The Lord is all around me and I can trust Him to plan good things for my future.
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." (Jeremiah 29:11 NIV)
No comments:
Post a Comment