Monday, June 2, 2014

I wanted to share a little more about my experience from "7 Days of Worship". Throughout the seven days I had to continually remind myself that I wanted to focus on worship and keep my mind and heart fixed on Him. I kept getting distracted with things that needed to get done that day or that week. There were times that I was in my car on the way to and from work and I thought that I could put some worship music on to help me but the truth was that the music felt like it was getting in the way. I felt like I needed to turn off the music and just get quiet before God. I felt like I needed to come up with my own words of worship and speak to Him from my heart. Faith started to rise and hope, peace, and joy started to fill my heart. I started to lift up praises and worship to The Lord. I could feel His peace. He really is everything His word says He is. He is the great I AM. The more I focused on who He was, the more I learned who I am. I am who I am because I was made by the great I AM. I find my identity in Him. 

No comments: