Saturday, July 13, 2013

Walk this way

I've had times in my life that God has told me to do something but people told me to do different. There are going to be things that God asks me to do that don't make sense or that people don't understand. It's a tough situation to be in. I have found that although its difficult, honoring God is the way I want to go. I really dislike the feeling of knowing that I didn't do something that I should've done. People have had to deal with the approval of man VS. obedience to God since the beginning when God instructed Noah to build the ark. Can you imagine what people must have thought or said? Or any ridicule him and his family might have endured? But Noah kept on and was obedient to God. I'm sure he was glad he was! 
I might not always understand why God is asking me to do or say something but I do know I'm glad when I am obedient. I have learned that I don't always have to understand to be obedient. I can trust God's heart and know that He has my best interest at heart. When He calls me I don't want to delay. 
Isaiah 30:21, "Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, 'This is the way; walk in it.'"

No comments: