Sunday, July 7, 2013

He hears the sound

I've heard some people say that they wonder if God can hear them. If He's listening, if He's heard their prayer. I've caught myself wondering that before too. Then I thought about how parents (moms and dads) can be in a crowded place (like a mall during Christmas time) with so many kids running around yet when their specific child calls out to them, they know the sound of their child's voice and they turn towards that voice. That voice grabs their attention as they are filled with a desire to help before they even know what the need is. 
God created us and He loves us even more than our parents do. He knows the sound of His children calling out to Him. He turns towards us, He hears us, and longs to be good to us. 
Isaiah 59:1, "Behold, the Lord's hand is not so short that it cannot save; nor is His ear so dull that it cannot hear." 

No comments: