Friday, July 12, 2013

Refocusing

Encouraging myself in the Lord today and fighting the good fight of faith.
God I will honor you by enjoying my life. You sent your son to die for me so that I can have life and have it more abundantly. John 3:16, John 10:10.
I choose life and to live it with joy. 
I will not be held down by fear. I will not be ruled by anxiety. I will not let worry direct my life. 
God I will honor you by taking a stand, pushing through, and keeping myself moving forward. 
I am more than a conqueror through Him who loved us. Romans 8:37.
I will honor you God by calling out to you and believing that you hear me. Isaiah 59:1
I will honor you God by praying to you in expectancy, knowing that you will answer my prayers. 
I will honor you God by believing there is nothing too difficult for you.
I will honor you God by believing that you are for me and working on my behalf. Jeremiah 29:11.
I will honor you God by not concentrating on one thing that is wrong but acknowledging all that you've done for me. 
I will honor you God by praising you for all the things you've done in my life. I will honor you by allowing my faith to rule over frustration.
I will honor you God by reading your word, confessing your word, and trusting and resting in you. 

No comments: