I'm not talking about forcing anybody or coming on too strong. Rather, I'm talking about using those moments to share Christ when someone says they need Jesus. Those moments that people share with us that they've been looking for a church. We can use those moments to engage in conversation, talk to them about what their heart is desiring, and point them to Christ. Many times it can take a while before they step into church or dedicate/rededicate their life to Christ but it's worth it to be there for people again and again as they reach out for the Truth. There are opportunities all around us to share the gospel.
There have been times that people have expressed a desire to get plugged into a church so I gently extended a friendly invitation to them. It took months and in some cases a year before they came but God didn't give up on me and I don't want to give up on inviting people to get to know Him.
It really can take a while before people are ready to take that step. But glory to God, when they are ready, it's not only them that go but they bring their family too. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment