Monday, July 1, 2013
First things first
Hello Blog Readers! I have missed you all so much! I am writing to commit to doing my best to write every day in July. I was talking with one of my good friends yesterday about how some things just slip away or get hard to keep up with when I get really busy. The more things I have to do, the more I don't have time to do the things I really want to do and should do. She shared with me that we should take care of ourselves first (our health as a whole) and not worry about the things that we cannot control. So in other words, I should not neglect myself or what God is asking me to do. I should put the most significant things first and let the rest follow. So I commit to seeking Him, taking care of myself better, loving my family, friends, and people, then letting the rest follow. I seek God to help me know my priorities and I am so thankful that He has already begun to do so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment