There are times that we might not feel God but He is still there. He is ever present. I hold onto the promises of God to keep my mind in Truth.
Truthfully, He is worthy of worship whether I feel Him or not. He is worthy of worship whether I feel like it or not. I pour out my praise whether I feel Him or not. He's done so much for me and I'm going to pour out my gratitude to Him regardless of how I feel or what mood I'm in. It's faith that keeps me moving forward. Just knowing that He's all around me keeps me going.
Even if I don't feel like praying, I push myself to speak. If I don't feel like worshipping, I push myself to thank Him until I get my hands in the air.
God is bigger than how we feel. He is for us. When I start losing faith it's actually the best time for me to keep holding on because that's when I remember that things don't happen the way I think they will. God's ways are not my ways. When I start losing faith, I remind myself that God is in control and that He will take care of me in ways that I couldn't have imagined. When I start to lose faith, I allow it to push me to pray and encourage myself and God allows me to get stronger.
"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you." (James 1:2-5 NIV)
No comments:
Post a Comment