Hello. I wanted to post something I heard in a sermon this past weekend. One of my Pastors said, "What are you saving your life for? It's not like you are going to get to use it again later." This is so true. Sometimes we get stuck postponing our God given dreams and goals.
This really spoke to me and motivated me to get up and start moving on things - like writing what I need to write, moving towards goals that God has given me, taking time to educate myself on things through reading, etc.
I hope this is an encouragement to others as well. Our time is precious. Not that I am going to be rushing trying to get things done but I am going to be more intentional about how I live my life. Being faithful with the day that God has given me. We have the power to decide to change our habits which changes our future. That's the beautiful thing. We can have hope about our future. Jeremiah 29:11.
No comments:
Post a Comment