Saturday, February 2, 2013

Let me tell you about a small gift I received today from God: For a few weeks I have wanted to download a song but I could not find it. I knew the artist and the name of the song but when I would type it in, it seemed like another artist or song would come up with the same name but it was the wrong song. Today I was in my car, (random thought – a lot of revelation and things come when I am in my car. Lol.) Ok so I was in my car and I heard the song on Air1 Radio and then Liz, the DJ, announced that there was a FREE download for the song on their website! No way! Thank you God! He knew I had wanted that song and He helped me to be in my car and listening to the radio at the right time. AND I didn't have to pay for it! The song was, Human, by Manafest.
When those gifts occur, as tiny as they might seem in the grand scheme of things, don’t forget to give God the glory. For in doing so, you acknowledge His presence all around you and you will quickly realize how present He is in your everyday life. Give honor and Glory to Him when it is due. Say thank you for the little things and see how it will bring joy into your life because you will realize the many ways He shows His love for you.