Sunday, February 24, 2013

Changed my profile today. I wanted to update my profile to describe one of the major reasons that I started this blog: To be obedient to God who is using this as a stepping stone to help me gain the confidence to write a book and give me the experience to share my thoughts with others. It's not always easy but I think it's important to try and be transparent with the things that I face. If I pretend that I have it all together then how is that encouraging to others? I think we find our way back up when others reach down to help us who have been through the same struggles. It is uplifting to me to find someone who is honest and real and who genuinely cares for others. People who share openly and care about showing love to others more than they care about what people think about them. They inspire me to try and do the same. This is me being me.

No comments: