I can see that in selfishly rushing to find an answer, it can sometimes cause bigger problems. :/ Waiting on the Lord also helps me to be more sensitive to the Holy Spirit which in turn helps me to more readily recognize when God is speaking to me. It has helped me to trust Him.
Tuesday, February 26, 2013
Here is another confession
about myself: Although I have heard others describe me as a patient person,
there are some things that I do not like to wait for… For example, I don’t like
to wait for a solution to a problem any longer than I have to. Even if it’s a
small problem, I like problems to be fixed very quickly. But God has really
showed me the value of waiting on Him to bring the solution. This has brought
me much peace where there was once worry and unnecessary stress and tension. Sometimes
rushing to fix something doesn’t allow to me to reflect on the situation and
understand how I can learn from it.
I can see that in selfishly rushing to find an answer, it can sometimes cause bigger problems. :/ Waiting on the Lord also helps me to be more sensitive to the Holy Spirit which in turn helps me to more readily recognize when God is speaking to me. It has helped me to trust Him.
I can see that in selfishly rushing to find an answer, it can sometimes cause bigger problems. :/ Waiting on the Lord also helps me to be more sensitive to the Holy Spirit which in turn helps me to more readily recognize when God is speaking to me. It has helped me to trust Him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment