Monday, March 4, 2013

One of my favorite worship songs is Amazed, by Desperation Band. It instantly calms me and I can feel God’s presence. I’m so thankful for the Holy Spirit that just floods through us. I love feeling His love and peace. The lyrics that just melt my heart and bring me joy are:

“You dance over me, while I am unaware

You sing all around, but I never hear the sound

Lord I’m amazed by you, how you love me”

 

God is loving me all day long even though I am unaware and busy and distracted, He is right there. He is ever present and it reminds me that He never left my side. He circles me in love and I am amazed by Him and the way He loves me. It makes my heart say thank you and it leads me to speak words of worship that lift Him up and are pleasing to Him.  

No comments: