Hello Blog Readers :)
I am excited to share with you, the first poem I've ever posted on my blog! I have been feeling so thankful to God today for His love and His sweet Spirit. My heart was so full that I just wrote the following poem that spilled out of me in about 10 minutes. <3 I hope you like it.
Right now I feel God in my atmosphere
I am so glad that Your Spirit is here
You saved me and allowed me to be set free
I pray others would see Your love in me
You are so great, so mighty, so true
My mind is different and is totally new
My heart was calloused and didn’t let people in
Thank You for warming it and forgiving my sins
How can I not be on my knees?
Praising You continuously
Thank You for coming into my life
Bringing truth to all those lies
With the immeasurable work in me that You’ve done
I know there is more and You’ve only begun!
I say YES, as I take Your hand
My heart is Yours, The Writer in the Sand
No comments:
Post a Comment