Saturday, March 30, 2013
Not too long ago I caught myself in the position of following the
example of others. They were Christian people who I looked up to. The problem
was that I caught myself following their example so much that I had gotten away
from letting Christ be my first and truest example. I was reading the Bible one
night and I came to that realization that although these people were doing good
things for Christ, they were not the ones that I needed to be living my life
by. They were absolutely encouraging and helped me to see good decisions to be
made but my true and supreme example should always be Jesus Christ. The way He
lived was so beautiful and I make a choice to keep Him number one, above any
mentor, friend, or leader.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment