Sometimes there are prayers that I’m praying and they are not being answered in the way that I thought they should be. That’s the exciting part. That’s the part where God shows up and does more than I could ever have asked, thought, or imagined. I have stopped wanting things my way. I am glad His ways are not my ways! They are so much better. I know that I can trust Him. I will keep following Him. It’s not always easy to keep moving forward when I can’t see an answer but I will keep moving towards Him. It is in those times that He strengthens me and helps me to learn. When I don’t understand I can still trust God’s heart. He won’t lead me astray and He knows exactly what He’s doing.
I had been praying for a few things for a long time and very recently (including today) God has answered those prayers and has put me on the steps towards making my dreams into a reality.
No comments:
Post a Comment