The scripture was, Psalm 5:3, “In the morning, O Lord,
you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in
expectation.”
The Lord hears our
requests and we can wait in expectancy for Him to bring great things into our
lives.
Thursday, January 31, 2013
I just want to take a moment to brag on God. He is so
good to us! Yesterday morning I asked God if He could help me find a scripture
for a friend that was going through a hard time. I couldn’t remember where I
had read it but I wanted to send it to her to lift her up. Later that evening I
grabbed my Bible and as soon as I opened it up, there it was! The scripture
that I had asked God to help me find. I quickly picked up my phone and texted
it to my friend and told her how God helped me to locate that scripture just for
her. She was glad to hear it. Thank you God for helping me be an encouragement
to my friend!