Thursday, January 3, 2013

At first when I started this blog, I intended to post whenever I felt that God was giving me a word. There was nothing wrong with that except that I started to post less often very quickly. It wasn’t that God wasn’t talking, it was that I stopped posting because I started thinking in the natural. You see, I kept thinking that if I made a commitment to post every week that it might be forced and wouldn’t turn out good. Or I thought that if I wrote too much this week, then I wouldn’t have anything left to post next week. Lol. What I failed to realize was that God is my great Provider. He can supply anything. Even if I feel like I don’t have anything to start with, no matter what the situation, I can step out in faith and I will see Him show up. He is faithful and can move in a powerful way if I’d just open up that opportunity. I have a BIG God that can do above and beyond anything that I can ask or think. (Ephesians 3:20). He will meet all my needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus. - Philippians 4:19