Sunday, October 6, 2013

I heard this scripture at church recently and it caught my attention and melted my heart. 
"Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written." (John 21:25 NIV)

I've always wondered about all the other things that Jesus must have done that we don't read about because it's not recorded in the Bible. As the scripture points out, there were so many other wonderful things that Jesus did and we wouldn't have room for those books if they had been written. :) I don't know about you but when I first read this scripture I thought, "Wow! I want to read those books! I want to know about all the other things about Jesus that weren't recorded. Even if I never have enough time on earth to finish all of them."
How valuable is the word of God to us and all that He has done? One day I'll have an even better option than reading those books that were unable to be recorded. I'll have the gift of kneeling at the feet of the King and hearing from the Author Himself. <3   

No comments: