As a way to celebrate the one year anniversary of my blog I want to encourage anyone to go forward with a dream that God has placed on their heart. For years I wanted to start a blog and knew that God wanted me to. I kept making excuses and I let fear and insecurities hold me back. Now as I look back at one year later I am so grateful for the experience and opportunity to be able to share my writing. He is so good to us.
A few things that have been helpful to me along this journey are:
-I don't always have to have everything figured out. This was so hard for me to accept. I am a recovering perfectionist and really have to try not to be so hard on myself.
-He will provide. When I thought I was all out of ideas He kept putting things on my heart to share. He is the cup that won't run dry!
No comments:
Post a Comment