Tuesday, August 13, 2013

So today there was a possibility for unnecessary conflict that could have turned into a bigger problem but I stopped myself and allowed myself to get quiet before God and just let out my feelings. Trying to be honest with myself and with Him of why I was bothered. Then I chose forgiveness and started speaking faith into my situation. I prayed and believed 1 Corinthians 13:4-8. I let my thoughts go towards seeking God instead of keeping focused on the problem and getting further upset. I thought about something that I had never thought about before, "God, I'm going to let this problem/conflict bring me closer to you instead of farther away." I practiced my faith and the situation turned into His peace followed by laughter. 
My point is that I don't think that God wants us to be easily offended. I don't think that we are meant to see ourselves as victims. The Bible does not call us victims, we are not even mere survivors but we are more than conquerers!
"No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us."(Romans 8:37 NIV)

No comments: