Monday, August 5, 2013

Hey there everyone :) Just had a message in my heart that I wanted to share. Be true to who you are - the one who God made you to be. You are His one and only, unique, one of a kind! 
I wanted to post an example of how I have lived and I think others may be able to identify with me. Here goes:
Have you ever seen a movie and seen someone that you want to be like? Your favorite actress or actor? You see the movie and you watch them and you admire their beauty, humor, physique, skills, talents? You leave the movie wanting to be them, wishing you were them, wondering how you could make yourself more like them, picturing yourself like them and how it would be to be them?
God caught me thinking this tonight and brought this to mind:
Instead of putting a beautiful girl in my mind as who I would like to look like and be like, Jesus needs to be there. My Savior needs to occupy that place. He is my everything, my mind's focus, my heart's desire, my supreme example, and it's Him who I want to be like. There is nobody else who can take His place. I'm so glad that My Heavenly Father showed me this. 
God I love you and I pray you would continue to show me wisdom that can honor You and bring me closer to you. You are my King and there is none above you. Be lifted high God above anything or anyone else. 

No comments: