The reason I wanted to post every day is to be faithful with what God has asked me to do. A few years ago God kept confirming to me through different people that He wanted me to start this blog. I waited so long to start it but I'm so glad I did.
For so long, I let myself be convinced that I didn't have anything good to share. Or thought that people wouldn't like it. That wasn't true and I let that lie postpone what I knew God wanted me to do.
Don't be discouraged by lies or by the put-downs of others. What God says about you is so much greater and more importantly, His words are the best thing to listen to. There are God given dreams and talents on the inside of every one of us. You can do something in a way that nobody else can do and you can reach people in ways that others won't have the opportunity to reach.
Don't be convinced that you are not special. Don't be convinced that you aren't good enough. Take a step towards God and make the move He's been encouraging you to make. He's rooting for you and He will show you the way.
"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." (Psalm 139:14 NIV)
No comments:
Post a Comment