Monday, August 12, 2013

Hey guys! Have you ever bought something new (clothes, watch, shoes, other accessories, products, or services) and someone comes up to you and compliments it? After saying thank you, you might go ahead and share where you got it from depending on how excited you are about it and how much you like it. It's nice of them to pay a compliment and I find that it's fun for me to share with them where I bought it, to put a smile on their face too. I'm confident in sharing where I bought something if I know that it's a good buy. 
I find that it's easy to share information about something I'm passionate about it.
I say this because I wonder if we can use the same enthusiasm to share Christ with others? I'm saying this to be encouraging. Aren't we happy and passionate about what a great God we serve!? :) We can be confident in sharing the Truth with others. He won't disappoint! 
If you aren't used to doing this its ok, just start small. If you find yourself ready to share His goodness ask God to give you opportunities. He will absolutely do that for you. <3 

No comments: