Sunday, April 14, 2013


I saw a movie recently that showed a family traveling by foot to an unknown place. The father took the lead and went first as he told everyone to follow in his footsteps. That reminded me of what a great and loving God I serve. God leads His children and shows us the right direction. He has already gone before us and He guides us to get us to where we need to be.
There may be times of spiritual growth that involve the unknown or we may find ourselves in circumstances that are unfamiliar but God is trustworthy and He does not leave us nor forsake us. I trust in Him to show me the way. 

Deuteronomy 31:8, " The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged."

No comments: