While I was getting gas, I had a thought in my head and
wondered, “Could God somehow make this lady stay longer, until I am all done
and get back into my car?” I hadn’t even spoken a prayer. It was more of a question
to myself. I thought, “If God’s listening to my thoughts then I wonder if He
could make this lady hang around longer?” I don’t know why I doubted but if I’m
being honest, I did doubt. I guess I wondered if it was too small to pray about
and if it even mattered. I am so glad to say what happened next.
The lady got back into her car but she stayed there. I am
not sure if she was still on her phone but she stayed in her car. I put my gas cap
back on, grabbed my receipt, and got back in my car. We left at the same time. :) I don’t know why she
decided to stay. Did she feel in her spirit that she needed to stay or did she
get distracted being on the phone? I never met her and I didn’t speak a word
out loud. Whatever the case, I know it was God showing me that He cares about
the small things and that He is in those moments as well.
Thank you God for caring about what I care about.
No comments:
Post a Comment