Monday, December 3, 2012


As of last Monday, for the first time, I have taken my hands completely off of a prayer request and completely given it to God. It has brought me much joy because I have experienced God in a way that I have never felt Him before. It was a complete act of faith to step back with raised hands and say, “I trust you God”. I instantly felt Him involved and His sweet loving and powerful presence around me. Today marks one week that I have been in continuous prayer and praise.

This all started after I was unable to reach my mentor. (see previous blog post) Once I started to pray and talk to God, He led me to this beautiful place of faith. Thank you God for loving me enough to bring me here! I was getting absolutely nowhere on my own. I see now that when I try to do things on my own it does absolutely nothing for my faith and it doesn’t glorify The Father. I pray your will for my life God.  

When this prayer request is fulfilled, I want to be able to look back and know that only God could have orchestrated something so great. You are amazing God! I pray that you get all the glory. I give you my life and let you do what you will. Let your will be done. It’s not easy but I am so thankful for this experience because I have learned so much. <3