Wednesday, July 30, 2014

My Spiritual Bucket List

I heard something on the radio today that I wanted to share. The guest speaker asked, "Do you have a spiritual bucket list?" "If you do, how is it going for you?"
This is such a good point. I have a bucket list of things I want to do in my lifetime but I don't have a spiritual bucket list. 
It's a great thing to think about and to follow through with. I once heard someone say, "We can be as close to God as we want to be." This is so true! What are we waiting for?!? I want to be closer to God and know Him more than I ever imagined I could. I want to be so close to Him that I experience Him in ways that most people don't get to. I want to build my faith and have the faith to pray and heal others in His name and all for His glory. This is the start of my spiritual bucket list. What's yours? :) 

No comments: