Thursday, July 3, 2014

It is not always easy to step out and be obedient to God regardless of what other people think, say, or do. It's an awful feeling to know that I let fear stop me from being obedient to God. Even if it's the smallest thing, sometimes I don't move or speak when I should because I try to over analyze and make sense of things. But God helped to bring me this wisdom that helps me to keep moving forward:
Jesus didn't need other people to agree with Him or understand Him before He made decisions for God. He didn't wait for approval before He did what God asked Him to do. 

"Am I now trying to win the approval of human beings, or of God? Or am I trying to please people? If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ." (Galatians 1:10 NIV)

No comments: