Monday, December 16, 2013

I used to think that if I wasn't constantly paying attention or trying to control my life, that I'd miss out on opportunities. This proved to be exhausting and is an impossible way to live. When God brought me the opportunity to write for Christina Magazine it really spoke to me because I wasn't looking for it. I was just living my life and going about my business and it just fell in my lap. 
It helped me to realize how powerful God is and to completely trust Him with my life and just let go. It brought me peace when I let go because I could look back and know that if He brought the magazine opportunity into existence then He could and would bring future opportunities to me in the right timing and that I wouldn't miss out. If there is something I need to see then He will make sure that I see it. He has proven Himself faithful. Even if I miss it the first few times I still believe that He will bring it to me until I finally understand what He's trying to tell me. Why? Because He loves us that much. He won't let us go and He won't give up on us. 

No comments: