Wednesday, December 4, 2013

He Made a Way

I know I've posted this before but for those who don't know, I have recently received an invitation to write for a magazine called, "Christina Magazine". It is a Christian magazine for women and it launched December 1, 2013! I'm excited about it and grateful for the opportunity. 
I wanted to share how this opportunity came about. I have no doubt that it came from God and it really just fell into my lap.
I had just got home from church on a Sunday afternoon in September and I got a text message from my friend. She asked me, "Heidi, if the opportunity ever came up for you to write for a magazine, would you take it?" And I replied, "Sure, why not?" :)
Then she told me that she saw that her friend Christy posted an announcement on Facebook that she was starting her own magazine and inviting people to join her team. I messaged her right away and told her that I was interested and sent her the link to my blog. 
We talked over the next few days and I was invited to write for the magazine and named Editor at Large! I couldn't believe it! I kept asking myself, "Is this really happening?" Lol. 
I'm so grateful for the opportunity and every time that I think about it I feel a word in my heart from God. My heart feels the word, "Fulfilling". God is telling me that He is fulfilling a dream that I've had in my heart for so long. The dream to be able to call myself a writer.

If you'd like to see our first December issue click here:

http://www.christina-magazine.com 

If you'd like to see my articles, choose ministry in the drop down menu and then go to encouragement. 

No comments: