Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Be strong & courageous!

I am reading Joshua chapter 1. In the short space between verse 6 and verse 9, The Lord is speaking to Joshua and tells him three times to be strong and courageous. 

"Be strong and courageous, because you will lead these people to inherit the land I swore to their ancestors to give them.

“Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the law my servant Moses gave you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that you may be successful wherever you go.

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” (Joshua 1:6-7, 9 NIV)

The Lord is still with us today. If you know that God has spoken to you and asked you to do something for Him, be strong and courageous as you walk in obedience. 

No comments: