Thursday, September 18, 2014

Believing

I realize that sometimes I look for the answer to my prayers in other people's circumstances. For example, if I don't feel well and I start to pray for healing, doubt comes in and tells me, "Well, so and so prayed for healing too and it didn't really help them so you'll probably have the same outcome."
Doubt is discouraging and is a lie of the enemy. Instead of letting doubt stop me from believing God for His promises, I'm going all in to the arms of God and trusting Him completely. I don't want to let my prayer life be hindered anymore by the "what-ifs". 
I don't have to have any concerns or reservations about trusting God. I believe that fear and doubt are just barriers of the enemy to keep me distracted and blind to what God can really do in my life. 
I will look to God for my answer to prayer and hold on to His promises. I won't let doubt and discouragement try to tell me why God's word won't apply to my life. 

No comments: